close



很多人問我中文怎麼學的?
Many people have asked me how I learn my Chinese?

其實有三個台灣的電視節目我覺得很有幫助
There are 3 TV shows which are quite useful.

第一個就是《大學生了沒》
First one is “University”.

我大概每個禮拜都會看
I watch it almost every week.

我看那個節目可以看到台灣人就是在很自然的情況怎麼樣說話
I can see how Taiwanese usually talk in the show.

也可以學到一些比較特別的詞,比如說「懶人包」、或者很「假掰」這樣子的
I can also pick some local slangs or idioms.

而且他們有的時候會談到一些跟外國人有關的話題
Plus, they sometimes will discuss topics about foreigners.

還會邀請一些中文很好的外國人,所以這些節目我都會非常感興趣去看
They would even invite foreigners who have great Chinese skills to the show, that’s why I enjoy watching this very much.

第二個是《食尚玩家》
Second is “Super Taste”.

因為看那個節目可以看到台灣有哪些好吃好玩的地方可以去
The program shows where we can find great food and have fun in Taiwan.

我覺得很多外國人可以去看這個節目,我們真的很需要這方面的訊息
I think foreigners should check out this show, because its content is useful.

而且看這個節目可以學到很多台語喔!

Moreover, you can learn a lot of Taiwanese from watching the show.


第三個是台灣的偶像劇,我從高中就開始看
Third is Taiwan’s drama, I started watching them since high school.

很多家長說,看電視太多會耽誤學生上課
Many parents think watching too much TV will affect our grades.

可是我覺得其實你看國外的電視可以學到很多東西
I think you can actually learn a lot from watching foreign series

而且最後可以學到一個語言
at least you get to pick up another language.

然後看台灣偶像劇看到了一個我很喜歡的演員
Also, I find a Taiwanese actor that I really like.

他叫做汪東城
His name is Jiro Wang.

然後我真的很喜歡他,我那個時候開始喜歡他一直喜歡到現在
I really like him, I have had a crush on him since high school.

他很幽默很搞笑,也還蠻帥的
He is humorous, charming and hot.

也不能說是為了他學中文啦,可是我學中文一部份試看他拍的東西,或是聽他飛輪海的一些歌
I didn’t really learn Chinese because of him, but some of my learning techniques are watching his drama and listen to his songs.

我是真的很喜歡他
I truly like him.

(......................)

你不懂!哈哈哈哈哈哈
You don’t know! lolololol



資料來源 http://www.businessweekly.com.tw/KBlogArticle.aspx...

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    威爾斯美語桃園 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()