close

Who would you save?

你會救誰?

1.宏都拉斯(救媽媽)

I would save my mother, cuz she’s the one who’s always protected me somtimes and I’m very attached to her so.
我會救我媽!因為她從小常常保護我,我們感情很好

2.澳洲(救不會游泳的)

I would save whoever is the worst swimmer because obviously the other person has a better chance of saving themselves.
我應該會救兩個中比較不會游泳的那個!因為比較會游的人生存機會高

3.美國(兩個都救)

Go for both and hope it takes me out too because I wouldn’t be able to make it very much longer after that with the knowledge of whichever one I didn’t save.
我會兩個都衝去救!希望這樣我也一起死!不然只救到一個我也還是會被怪死

4.希臘(救爸爸)

I would probably save my father, because...
我應該會救我老爸!因為...

I think my husband would be able to save himself and he would help me to save my father also.
我未來老公應該可以自救,也許還可以順便救我爸

5.愛沙尼亞(救媽媽)

Probably save my mother
應該救我媽吧

She’s the reason why I’m here and she’s done infinitely more for me.
她帶我來到這個世界,還有她對我無限的愛

6.新加坡(救媽媽)

Definitely I will rescue my mom
一定救我媽

For my mom, she’s definitely...
因為沒有我娘

The purpose of my life.
哪會有我

7.法國(救爸爸)

I would definitely save my dad because I mean you only get one.
一定救我爸阿,因為爸爸只有一個

You can get another husband I know it sucks to say it like that, but
老公可以再找,雖然這樣講很不好聽

I just have one dad and I love him so of course I will save him.
我真的很愛我老爸所以我一定會救他

8.日本(救老婆)

I save my wife and for our kids, I save my wife.
為了小孩的將來,我會只救我老婆

9.馬來西亞(救男友)

我會先救我男朋友,因為我爸不在世了
I’d save my boyfriend since my dad has passed away already.

可是我覺得如果我爸在世的話,我也是一樣選擇救我男朋友
But if my dad’s still alive, I still would save my boyfriend instead.

而男朋友是我一直會走人生下半輩子的,因為我爸會一直都希望我開心
I think my dad would want my boyfriend to take care the rest of my life.

10.馬來西亞(兩個都不救)

兩個都不救,因為
I wouldn’t save either one

我不太會游泳,而且...
I don’t know how to swim…

選擇性的東西都覺得很麻煩
I hate the fact that I could only choose one.

11.波多黎各(救媽媽)

If my future husband and my mother...
如果我未來老公和老媽

ugh, I am gay
我是同志

(OH?! then your future husband!!!)
(喔!那就是你未來老公)

Fall into water, I could only save one
都掉到水裡,我只能救一個?

Maybe my mother because I’ll think my husband has more possibilities to get out of the water by himself, since he’s younger, I hope, than my mom.
應該救我媽,因為我覺得我未來老公應該有能力自救!因為他會比我媽年輕(我希望)

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 威爾斯美語桃園 的頭像
    威爾斯美語桃園

    威爾斯美語桃園分校

    威爾斯美語桃園 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()