1.印尼
在台灣,我最常聽台灣人說:「你幹嘛啦!」
In Taiwan, people often say: “What’s up!!”
然後...「你屁啦!」
and…”bull crap”
2.南韓
我在台灣最常聽到台灣人說的是:「醬子」
The most common words that Taiwanese people use...really.
3.盧森堡
在台灣我最常聽台灣人說:
In Taiwan, I often hear people say:
「好可愛啊!」、「好棒啊!」、「你看什麼看啊!」
“So cute!”, “so great!”, “What are you looking at!”
4.美國
我在台灣最常聽到台灣人講:
I always hear people say:
(1)「然後」(and then)
然後我今天要去買菜,然後這樣,然後這個,然後這個,然後,然後最後
and then I’m going to buy food, and then this, and then that, and then...
(2)最常聽到「然後」,還有「是喔」
“and then” is the most common one, and “oh yeah?”
台灣人很敷衍的時候,你講什麼,對方就說:「是喔是喔,喔是喔!」
When Taiwanese don’t care the conversation, they go “oh yeah?” a lot.
(3)「想怎樣」(what do you want)
台灣人才會講「想怎樣」
Only Taiwanese people say this.
按喇叭「想怎樣」、「想怎樣」
They would use it when they are mad.
但這個也是不同狀況會有不同情緒
But its usage depends on different situation and mood.
「想怎樣」可以是很生氣,「想怎樣」可以是很開心
You could use it when you are mad or happy.
那你想怎樣呢?(裝可愛)
So what do you want?
(4)大絕招:「恩」(hum...)
資料來源: http://www.businessweekly.com.tw/KBlogArticle.aspx?ID=14158&path=h
留言列表