1.香港
令很多香港人生氣的一句話就是「你是中國人嗎?」
One question that makes many Hongkongese mad is “Are you Chinese?”
2.加拿大
I think what would make Canadians most mad is being called Americans
會惹怒加拿大人的一句話應該是問我們:「是不是美國人?」
or being compared to Americans at all.
或是被跟美國人做比較
3.美國
As an American, what would really make me mad is being called a Canadian.
身為美國人,會讓我不爽的一句話就是問我:「是不是加拿大人?」
And I also really hate it when I say I’m an American but people say I don’t look like an American.
另外一個就是當我說我是美國人,但別人卻說我不像
4.法國
I don’t like cheese and red wine.
我不喜歡起司和紅酒
So most people say, oh so you are not French.
所以大部份人會講:「喔,你不是法國人」
(............)
5.澳洲
It’s a little bit annoying when all my European friends and American friends think that we don’t have a real Christmas.
會惹怒我們的一句話應該是我歐洲和美國朋友說:「澳洲沒有真的聖誕節」
Cuz it’s 40 degrees, 45 degrees, Celsius.
因為通常聖誕節會到攝氏40~45度
We go to the beach and we drink beer and it’s hot.
天氣很熱,我們會去海灘上喝酒
And because there’s no snow and it’s not cold our European friends think “Oh that’s not a real Christmas”.
因為沒有下雪、也不冷,我們的歐洲朋友就覺得不是真的聖誕節
6.越南
有時候有些人知道我是越南人,然後問我來這邊是打工還是幹嘛
Sometimes, some people think most Vietnamese are here only as labors or workers.
其實我來這邊是念書的
I am actually here to study.
7.台灣
台灣是中國的一部份
Taiwan’s a part of China.
(踹共啦!)
資料來源: http://www.businessweekly.com.tw/KBlogArticle.aspx?ID=13995&path=h
留言列表